Telesales Executive Needed to Join Apex Connected Team
Are you an experienced Telesales Executive who thrives on turning phone calls into sales appointments? Are you looking for part-time role that offers a basic salary plus uncapped commission which will utilise your sales background?
Apex Connected provide managed business services relating to office copiers, printers, document solutions, IT and mobiles. Our mission is to help schools, charities and businesses save money. Because we care passionately about the planet we are striving to save this too, as well as giving back to the community via our ‘Apex Action’ initiative.
Working from our offices in Lymm, Cheshire, as one of our Telesales Executives your goal is to help the company grow by introducing new clients and developing new business. You will be responsible for predominantly cold calling prospective clients, as well as following up targeted marketing campaigns to seek out clients that match our tribe and turning them into qualified leads. You will gather data about market sectors and identify potential clients. Additionally you’ll populate and keep our CRM database right up to date and with a keen eye for detail ensure that the data is absolutely accurate! There will be ambitious sales targets, but you’ll have the full support of our Telesales Team Leader who will help you learn all about our products and services to make it as easy as possible for you.
The Ideal Candidate
– A proven track record of business to business outbound cold calling and lead generation
– Demonstrates the ability to consistently achieve set targets
– A calm and friendly telephone manner and is able to handle rejection
– Build strong relationships with clients
– Confident in engaging with people at all levels
– A good knowledge of using Microsoft Office, experience of managing a CRM would be an advantage
– Willingness to learn and maintain a comprehensive understanding of all our products, services and market
– Self-motivated and driven team player
If this roles sounds like you and you’d like to explore the possibility of joining us to play your part in Apex Connected’s exciting future, please get in touch!
Salary: From £10 per hour dependent upon experience, plus commission.
Part-time hours: 20-25 per week
Expected start date: 05/01/2022
Job Type: Permanent
Forward your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, quoting REF: APEXTSWEB