The office copier has evolved into a high speed digital printer, now incorporating photocopying, printing, facsimile and scanning options. When connected to a PC or network system, the latest generation digital printer may substantially improve flexibility, quality and workflow within the office environment. As such it has become a truly multi-functional device (MFD).
We specialise in providing practical printing and copying solutions. We continually focus on delivering real solutions, including affordable, user-friendly printing, copying and scanning along with flexible, transparent commercials and contracts to suit your specific needs. We also offer a range of carefully selected print and document management solutions, designed to deliver seamless workflow, integration and efficiency.
Authorised DEVELOP Partner
The multi-award winning DEVELOP ineo range extends from entry-level printers to colour multi-functional devices & high speed digital presses.
Providing reliable printing, copying & scanning, whether you are a start-up, small company, medium sized business, school or charity, there is a DEVELOP ineo device to suit your needs.
DEVELOP products & software solutions offer a wide range of opportunities to save you money, boost your productivity & make your everyday work life easier!
Whenever we recommend a print solution and equipment, we also provide completely objective and transparent advice on the financial options available to you.
- Leasing – from 12 months upwards. Annual agreements available.
- Rental – simply monthly printer rental agreements available.
- Outright purchase
Of course, most organisations have their own financial policies and purchasing strategies that may well dictate which of these options you use to fund your new print solution. Outright purchase may work when capex is not an issue.
Renting may be ideal for a short-term solution – eg, during a reorganisation, office move, temporary or site accommodation.
Leasing is the most popular option due to the many advantages it offers, including:
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term.
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on investment.
- Make your capital work for you by deploying it elsewhere for higher returns.
- Significant tax benefits – for private organisations where payments are fully tax deductible.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets.
- Flexible leases allow you to set term, payment frequency etc and can be upgraded or changed.