Not only reflected in how our business systems are connected and integrated, but how we conduct our business in the community and as a corporate citizen.
As well as delivering great services and sensibly priced products, we act and work far beyond our commercial requirements. We understand how all things are connected and our responsibility to society, community and our planet.
We are a team of business professionals who live and breathe our values, we always act in the best interest of our clients. We are committed to a mind-set which has a deep respect for the client and the highest ethical standards.
Our beliefs are at the very heart of all our decision making and thinking.
Our values and ethics go way beyond words, they underpin everything we do and equally importantly…everything we would not do.
Chris Hutchings, Managing Director
Adherence to our values is in the very DNA of our business, we have clear customer, staff and supply chain ethics policies. For our customers, we offer simplified agreements and transparent proposals with visibility of all costs and associated fees.
Not many companies will do that.
Our ethical finance policy includes the following guidelines
- We provide objective advice and guidance on your existing lease and service contracts, highlighting all associated costs, fees and exit charges. We will seek legal counsel on your behalf to support you as required.
- New Apex lease and service arrangements, highlight all associated costs and fees
- We adopt a responsible approach to asset finance lending, all alternative funding options are offered before any recommendation is made.
- We help customers to avoid, reduce and mitigate any financial issue by our policy of best advice and guidance
- Employees are not incentivised to lead with any particular funding route.
Apex your true trusted partner
Apex Connected Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.